Paid Media Distribution
Content amplification is a powerful technique to help you reach a wider audience. The notion of "if you build it, they will come" may work in the movies, but when it comes to content, it takes promotion and distribution. To reach a larger audience, you need to promote and distribute your content continuously through PPC, paid social, influencer marketing, email marketing, display advertising, and more. Our experts will work with you to develop an amplification strategy to give your content a shot in the arm.
Amplification channels that will be used vary based on budget.
- Pay-per-click (PPC): One of the most cost effective ways to amplify content is with PPC advertising. Our team of PPC experts consistently deliver results that outperform industry averages, which translate into higher performance and much lower costs-per-click for DMOs.
- Social Media Ads: Paid social may be one of the only ways to get an ROI on social media anymore. Social media ads make it incredibly easy to maximize your content amplification efforts with excellent demographic and interest targeting.
- Email Marketing: It's not enough to have an e-newsletter. Your audience demands the personalization, rich visuals, and incredible content that email marketing can deliver. This is a must for any content strategy.
- Remarketing: Reach visitors who've already engaged with your brand and drive conversions by serving targeted ads across the web, social, and search.
- YouTube Video Ads: Is there any better way to promote a destination than with video? With a ton of targeting and format options, not to mention low costs-per-click, YouTube ads should be at the top of any digital marketing strategy.
- Display Advertising: Reaching your target audience is important and implementing display advertising on networks like Google, with over two million websites, means your message has the best chance to show up wherever that audience goes.