Del Bawker Cocktail
with Addie Ibarra
- 2oz whiskey
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz piloncillo simple syrup
- Bawker Bawker Apple Cider
- Combine whiskey, lemon juice, and piloncillo simple syrup in a cocktail share half-filled with ice cubes. Shake until cocktail shaker is cold.
- Strain into a glass with ice and top off with Bawker Bawker Apple Cider or substitute with another cider.
- Garnish! Add a dehydrated apple slice for some pizzazz.
How to make piloncillo simple syrup
- 1 cone of brown sugar (8oz) i.e. piloncillo
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2-4 cloves
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Let cool, then pour into a glass jar and seal tightly with a lid.
Simple syrup will keep, refrigerated, for about one month.