Did You Miss Out on the Latest CMS Updates?
We'd never let that happen! If you missed the CMS - Web What's New session at Summit 2017, we've got to get you caught up! You could be missing out on:
- Updated CMS functionality that'll make your job easier.
- Content personalization options aimed at increasing visitor conversion.
- A new integration that offers a turn-key booking solution with minimal management required. Are you excited now?
I thought so.
Without further ado, here are some of the highlights that George Schaffer, Director of Product Management - CMS, Andres Bastidas, Director of Operations - CMS and myself shared at the CMS - Web What's New session in April.
There have been 50+ tool enhancements, and 10+ brand new CMS features over the past year, including:
- User History updates
- Collection Feed upgrades including more feed types and additional filtering with custom fields
- Multiple Detail Page support, including highly customizable assignment
- Page Builder dual scroll
- HTTP2 for HTTPS sites, free with SSL certificates
But here's the really exciting stuff ... What's New
- OnceThere: This is the turn-key booking solution we are so excited about. OnceThere lets you, the DMO, connect local activity providers to interested visitors right on your website. It requires minimal management on your end, which is a bonus. OnceThere is a reservation management system (RMS) aggregator and booking engine in one. It gathers all bookable activities within your community, offering visitors access to booking these activities at any stage of travel through the DMO website, the visitors center, a mobile app, or through dedicated kiosks. Learn more here.
- Personas: Personas is a new addition to the Dynamic Content module. It allows you to personalize a visitor's experience on your site based on his/her interests. You can geo-target, delivering content based on the visitor's location, and further tailor content to the individual based on designated personas, like "Foodie" or "Outdoor Adventurer".
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages): Over 50% of DMO traffic is mobile, and right now, Google prioritizes mobile friendly content. AMP allows for increased real estate in search results and faster access to content. Faster access to content will hopefully cut down on bounce, as the probability of bouncing increases as load time does.
- Blog Subscription: Send the latest content to visitors' inboxes and re-engage with your readers. This feature will allow you to choose send timing (weekly or monthly); customize the subject, greeting, and image; and will offer a built-in email preview.
- Advanced Blog Editor: This tool will allow for richer content layouts and widget support for your blog posts! Advanced Blog Editor will be able to be enabled post by post. This is another example of how we strive to give you flexibility and options in your Simpleview CMS!
I told you there were some exciting details in there! Want to know more? Keep up with all the latest throughout the rest of the year via the SimpleFeed or chat with your Account Manager today.