It’s two weeks post-Summit, and we know that when you’re back in the office you’re back to work at full speed. That’s why we thought we’d make it a little bit easier on you to not lose track of the valuable insights and information you gathered at Summit 2017. Below is a checklist of items to help guide you in following up on and getting the most out of what you learned and the connections you made.
- Add contacts to your CRM and phone.Make sure all those business cards don’t just get lost in the shuffle.
- Follow up with people you met that you’d like to learn more from or do business with. Schedule an email or phone call—preferably no later than a month after Summit so it’s still fresh in people’s minds where you met and what you talked about—to say “It was nice to meet you. Let’s meet and talk more about…”
- Research additional resources suggested by speakers and connections. Websites, knowledge bases, webinars, videos, slide presentations, white papers, books, etc.
- Share what you learned with your co-workers. Consider a “Lunch & Learn” meeting, a brief presentation to the team summing up your takeaways and ideas, or a brainstorming session discussing how to use new tools or techniques.
Did you know you can access Summit presentations in the client portal? Just go to the Client Portal.
- Outline actionable plans around potential opportunities and fresh ideas that you took away from Summit.
- Present your ideas/solutions to decision-makers. Suggest ways to implement new technologies or strategies with a plan for meeting company goals. If we can help you illustrate your suggestions with a demo or case study, just give your account manager a call.
- Take our Summit Survey to give us your feedback and let us know how we can make next year’s Summit even better than ever.