We would like to congratulate the 13 Simpleview clients that recently earned and renewed their accreditation from the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) - an industry-wide program designed to recognize destination marketing organizations (DMOs) that meet or exceed outlined industry standards.
The following clients achieved their accreditation for 2012-2016:
- Albuquerque CVB* (Albuquerque, NM)
- Austin CVB* (Austin, TX)
- Cabarrus County CVB (Concord, NC)
- Chicago Southland CVB* (Lansing, IL)
- Greater Lansing CVB* (Lansing, MI)
- Greater Madison CVB* (Madison, WI)
- Greater Palm Springs CVB (Rancho Mirage, CA)
- Macon-Bibb County CVB (Macon, GA)
- Pocono Mountains VB* (Stroudsburg, PA)
- Providence Warwick CVB* (Providence, RI)
- Tourism Richmond* (Richmond, BC, Canada)
- Tourism Victoria* (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Visit Newport Beach, Inc.* (Newport, CA)
"Each of these DMOs has demonstrated sustained leadership, dedication and service to their communities and stakeholders in accordance with international standards and benchmarks," said Michael D. Gehrisch, President and CEO of Destination Marketing Association International (DMAI) in an official statement.
For more information, visit the DMAP page to learn how DMOs can earn accreditation.