QUESTION: What happens when a consumer books direct with a lodging property?
ANSWER: Consumers have higher levels of purchasing confidence, a better customer service experience, spend more on their stay and are more likely to become a repeat customer. Routing consumers directly to lodging partners ensures that market integrity remains intact.
HOW DO WE KNOW?: In 2016, JackRabbit introduced Insight › Direct, a robust tourism and hospitality marketing solution that transforms consumer travel data into meaningful insights and reports.
- 6.6 Million: The number of consumers JackRabbit routed directly to lodging partners
- 331,502: The number of consumers who booked directly with the lodging properties
- 905: Rooms booked per day
- 4.95%: Conversion Rate*
- $156.66: Average daily rate (ADR)
- 3.5 days: Average length of stay
- $548.31: Estimated booking amount
LET'S TAKE THIS A STEP FURTHER:
$181,765,861.62: Total estimated revenue generated by JackRabbit's clients utilizing Book › Direct technology. That's revenue generated without commissions or fees for lodging partners.