JackRabbit Systems, Inc., is pleased to announce a partnership with the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau. Online visitors to www.fargomoorhead.org will now use the Book › Direct Search Engine, allowing them to compare local rates and availability and select desired lodging. Book › Direct will then seamlessly redirect the traveler directly to the lodging property to complete their transaction. "JackRabbit Systems is a great investment for our organization. As the destination experts, we want to give our visitors the most comprehensive information when planning their trip," said Nicole Holden, Marketing Director of the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau. "Implementing the Book › Direct Search Engine technology has given visitors purchasing power straight from our website, and one more reason to drive traffic to our website. We love the customized designs and the JackRabbit team has been very accommodating to our destination's needs. We look forward to making your trip to Fargo-Moorhead one step easier." The Jackrabbit team used a customized Book › Direct Search Engine interface to match the Fargo-Moorhead CVB website.
FOR DMO (DIRECT MARKETING ORGANIZATION) WEBSITE VISITORS
- Website visitors can conduct dynamic searches by preferred location, category, and check-in and check-out date from the Book › Direct toolbar located directly on the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau homepage and other site profile pages.
- Date-driven Book › Direct search results provide immediate information on the lowest average rate per night, hotel amenities, location, and type of accommodations available.
- Most consumers book on healthy direct, especially from DMO websites. According to the latest American Hotel & Lodging/Smith Travel Research Study, nearly 81% of all hotel rooms are booked through direct channels, supporting the fact that consumers highly prefer (and do) book direct.
- Allows consumers to easily utilize loyalty reward points, membership discounts, etc. based on the direct reservation and relationship with the lodgings.
FOR DMO LODGING PARTNERS
- Book › Direct allows travelers that visit www.fargomoorhead.org to book accommodations directly, with no additional fees or commissions, bypassing online booking fees and travel agency commissions from standard 3rd party booking engines, completely eliminating the "middleman."
- JackRabbit does not require any additional inventory management for lodgings into the Book › Direct system!
- Consumers become the lodging's direct customer, allowing the lodging to service, transact the booking and remarket to their customers for repeat stays.
- Allows lodgings better control of pricing realizing in a higher ADR compared to 3rd party booking engines.
- State of the Art site visitor experience utilizing dynamic search efficiency and navigation.
- 100% participation, meaning all lodging partners participate in the Book › Direct technology and search results.
- Real-time analytics and detailed reports data.
- Keeps 100% of the lodging and sales tax within the DMO's market. Instead of bed tax being collected on 75-78% of the rate with many major online travel agencies, it is collected on 100% of the rate via the Book › Direct Search Engine driving the highest market ROI compared to any other 3rd party solution.