Destination Marketing Association International (DMAI) has selected the 2013 recipients for its "30 Under 30" program, which identifies 30 talented destination marketing professionals that are aged 30 and under. This year's program marks the third year DMAI has offered this recognition and growth opportunity to the tourism industry's future leaders.
Michael D. Gehrisch, DMAI's President and CEO, said the program helps spot those up-and-coming individuals that will keep destination marketing on the cutting-edge. "The 30 Under 30 program provides this key group with access to new knowledge and tools that are necessary to further infuse innovation into their organization," he said.
Congratulations to the Simpleview clients who are 2013 program honorees:
- Bobbi Robinson - Convention Sales Manager,Peoria Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Brianna Saucedo - Online Marketing Coordinator,Visit Newport Beach
- Carrie Woods - Public Relations Specialist,Visit Milwaukee
- Charlena Owens - Convention Services & Sales Admin,Tampa Bay & Company
- Derek Dawson - Sports & Group Tour Sales Director,Greater Pittsburgh Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Evan Strange - Marketing Manager,Austin Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Jessica Walke - Director of Marketing,Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau
- John Freeman - eMarketing Specialist ,Charlottesville Albemarle Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Kelly Nagle - Communications Manager,Santa Monica Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Kenzi Phillips - Marketing Manager,Visit Eau Claire
- Kristen Simonton - Convention Sales and Services Coordinator,Macon-Bibb County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Lyndsi Armenio - Corporate Sales Manager,Destination DC
- Sarah Katherine Shearin - Director of Marketing,Columbia Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau
For more information about DMAI's "30 Under 30" program, read more about it at DestinationMarketing.org.