It’s no secret that DMOs have had to shift their marketing strategies and campaign messaging in the past few weeks. You’re encouraging visitors to stay home, finding new ways to support your local businesses, and working hard to keep your community informed. Recently, we’ve been particularly inspired by the uplifting videos that your DMO peers have created, and we wanted to share a few of our favorites with you.
- Wyoming Office of Tourism encourages visitors to embrace this time alone and to reconnect with themselves, so they’ll appreciate it even more when things go back to “normal.”
- Visit Scotland knows that absence makes the heart grow fonder, and they’re looking forward to the days when we can all make new memories together.
- Niagara Falls’ newest campaign inspires visitors to remain hopeful and know that “better days” are coming if we can just get to the end of the rainbow.
- Visit Savannah wants their visitors to know that they “miss you too” and that when it comes to travel again, they’ll be there to welcome them back with open arms.
- Caribe Mexicano’s tranquil video assures visitors that “paradise can wait” and that now is the time to rest, take in new perspectives and listen to new voices.
- Visit Beaumont is encouraging their community to stay strong, come together and rise up during these uncertain times.
- Visit Beloit hopes their residents are staying home, staying safe and dreaming of the days when they’ll be able to do all their favorite things again.
- Visit Norway invites visitors to “dream now, visit later” in an inspiring new video that encourages their visitors to remain hopeful and keep the dream alive.
- Visit St Pete/Clearwater knows there are “brighter days ahead” for their community, and encourages them to stay positive and find glimmers of sunlight.
- Sonoma County’s tourism industry came together to wish their community the best and remind them that we’re all in this together.
Head to our blog for a round-up of destination marketing campaigns that will inspire you to stay home, and visit our COVID-19 Industry Resources page for more information and tools to help your organization navigate these uncertain times.