Engage your partners in destination promotion with our newest CRM feature
Are you a CRM client of ours? If so, did you know there are more than 20 processes in the CRM and extranet commonly managed by membership/partnership departments just like yours?
Welcome to Marketplace, a new feature for your CRM we’re proud to announce has finally launched! Marketplace is expressly designed to help you engage your partners in destination promotion, all the while saving you and your DMO time and money by automating a host of multi-person CRM processes.
Available within the CRM Marketing User Group, Marketplace enables you to create robust membership applications, dynamic promotional campaign signups and much more! Built for DMOs like yours, you’ll be able to use Marketplace to:
- Offer partnership/membership sign-up on the web
- Promote packaged-service opportunities for campaigns such as Restaurant Week
- Collect listings, contact and coupon data for your visitor guide, newsletters, etc.
- Promote advertising options and opt-in for your partners
- Benefit from robust reporting across one or multiple promotions
- Accept online payments
- AND MORE
Our Product Education and Marketing teams have developed myriad resources about Marketplace in the Knowledgebase and on our website. I encourage you to check these out and also register for our Marketplace Unveil webinar in two weeks on Tuesday, November 13, at 12 p.m. MT to hear all about the CRM’s newest feature.
Talk to you on November 13!