Are you ready to take the challenge?
Go beyond training and take the challenge! Don’t just say you know it. Demonstrate what you know about the Simpleview CRM with a Simpleview Certification from The Brainery.
How else can you know for sure that you and your organization are reaping the full benefits of this awesome product? By testing your knowledge against our top trainers.
Certification illustrates professional value on multiple levels to peers, employers, and organizations, indicating professional credibility, relevant experience, growth potential, and community connections.
How do you get certified?
Certification is achieved within the Brainery by Simpleview, our online client learning and certification hub.
The Brainery is a structured resource for detailed instruction on the Simpleview CRM, offering deep-dive coursework and guided training leading to certification in the use of the system.
To get more details, including pricing, class schedules, and achievement levels, visit our certification registration page by clicking the button below.
Show What You Know
You work hard every day to keep clients, coworkers, and board members happy. You know your Simpleview CRM inside and out. Isn’t it time you took credit for it? Now you can show the value you provide your DMO, coworkers, and customers by earning your Simpleview Certification shield … without ever having to leave your desk. Here’s how:
Step One: Take the Challenge
Go beyond paid team training and take the certification challenge. Don’t just say you know your Simpleview CRM, demonstrate what you know with a Simpleview Certification from The Brainery. The Brainery is your self-paced, online learning and certification hub, where you can ensure you and your organization are reaping the full benefits of this robust technology.
- Learn the ins and outs of the system with expert-guided videos and online assignments.
- Test what you’ve learned and what you know with online quizzes.
- Take the final challenge: the timed certification exam.
Step Two: Show the Badge
Show what you know through the certification exam and earn a two-year Simpleview Certification badge that you can display on your Linkedin profile, on your website … anywhere you want to proudly display your DMO-specific technical qualifications.
Beyond the Challenge: Why Certify?
So why is this worth the investment? Sure you’ll get to test your knowledge against our top Simpleview trainers when you complete the certification program, showing your employers the valuable skill set you offer your DMO team, right in-house. But far beyond the test, your certification can illustrate professional value on multiple levels to peers, employers, and organizations, indicating:
- professional credibility and relevant experience: You don’t just know Excel, you know the DMO-preferred CRM that keeps your DMO and hundreds like it across the globe humming along. And you know it well enough to hit the ground running in a new role and even train the team in a lead role, if need be.
- growth potential: Certification can show you never stop learning, challenging yourself, and adapting to the ever-evolving travel and tourism industry. Become a Mentor or a Master and keep your skill set fresh every couple of years as the technology and industry evolve.
- community connections: Connect with other professionals in the industry who show the Simpleview certification shield to iron out solutions and brainstorm ideas. If they’ve got the badge, chances are they’ll get where you’re coming from when it comes to sharing process efficiencies and tech best practices.
Ready to take the challenge and show what you know?
To get more details, including pricing, class schedules, and achievement levels, visit our certification registration page. There you can also sign up for our upcoming Member/Partner Course, running from August 3-September 17, 2018. With this course, through 18 interactive lessons you’ll learn how to efficiently set up contacts and accounts, utilize tags and search, track expenses, build reports and more. The session includes practice quizzes, assignments, glossaries, and lesson transcripts