Our infrastructure upgrade means faster processing, faster RAM, and a faster network for you, our DMOs!
Simpleview’s network operations team and Edge Hosting, our managed server and site hosting partner, are happy to announce the completion of an infrastructure upgrade that is now delivering faster CRM and CMS platforms for our customers. Simpleview CRM and CMS users should already be experiencing faster performance/processing power, and, unseen but equally important, even more stable and durable data storage and an increased level of data security.
The following updates were made over the past eight months at no cost to customers and with little to no downtime impact. The advantages to our customers are both immediate and long-term.
- The new VMWare stack is the most up-to-date version available and offers a more stable infrastructure overall.
- The replacement of hard drives with solid state drives delivers faster performance using less energy and battery power and with faster update implementation for the Simpleview Network Operations team.
- A more current CPU and memory configuration mean faster processing power.
- The updated MSSQL DB servers deliver more features for developers to leverage to make CRM faster in day-to-day operations, and allow for better security.
- Clustered servers reduce downtime potential, even during maintenance windows.
If you have any questions about this upgrade, please feel free to contact your Simpleview Account Manager or Sean Smith, Simpleview’s Director of Network Operations.