If you're attending Summit 2017, you probably already know it's the last time our growing user conference will be hosted in our hometown of Tucson. So on Dine Around evening, don't miss your opportunity to experience downtown Tucson like a local. Tuesday evening, April 4th is the chance for Summit attendees to take off downtown, via shuttle, and explore some of Tucson's eclectic nightlife and yummy eateries. Don't forget, shuttles will be available to take attendees to and from two downtown locations.
Here's some advice from a Tucson local on places to try that aren't like any you'll encounter elsewhere:
Stroll around fun and funky Fourth Avenue.
- Sip some coffee, soothe your sweet tooth, and pick up a souvenir with a nod to nostalgia at cute and cozy Chocolate Iguana.
- Renew your passion for pizza at locally owned Magpies Gourmet Pizza.
- Grab a drink, play some pool, or enjoy the patio at The Shanty, an Irish pub and Tucson staple since 1937.
Cruise Congress Street.
- Dine at Downtown Tucson's urban eatery, the ultimate reflection of what Tucson is all about, at Downtown Kitchen & Cocktails.
- Eat, drink, and treat your tastebuds to Mexican Wedding Cookie ice cream at Hub Restaurant & Ice Creamery.
- Experience Tucson's haunted hotel, hot night spot, and tasty eatery at Hotel Congress/Club Congress/Cup Cafe.
Meet up at Main Gate Square, near the University of Arizona.
- Converse and catch up over artisan roasted coffee or delicious tea at locally owned and operated Caffe Luce.
- Grab a beer and get your pub food fix at Frog & Firkin Pub.
- WIne and dine with friends old and new at the modern gastropub Wilko for freshly prepared meals made as often as possible from local and organic ingredients.
Got a favorite place to dine or visit here in Tucson? Let fellow Summmit attendees know on our Facebook page.