myDMAI - Destination Marketing Association International's (DMAI) blog - recently announced that 30 rising stars in the tourism and travel industry have been selected to participate in the association's 30 Under 30 program. Developed to identify and foster the talent of professionals working for destination marketing organizations (DMOs), these emerging leaders will have the chance to access top-level networking opportunities, professional development sessions, as well as a complimentary registration and hotel accommodations for DMAI's Annual Convention next month.
We would like to congratulate all of the selected program participants, especially those who are valued Simpleview clients:
- Colleen Bormann, Marketing and Promotions Manager, Visit South Bend/Mishawaka
- Amber Brown, Convention Sales Coordinator, Greater Palm Springs CVB
- Lauren Campbell, Tourism Marketing Assistant, Lexington CVB
- Megan Casey, Senior Event Planner, Visit Orlando
- Bryan Lavin, Director of National Accounts, Providence Warwick CVB
- Katie Marvin, Advertising Manager, Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater
- Christopher Nicholas, Visitor & Information Services Supervisor, Roanoke Valley CVB
- Laura Schaumburg, Marketing Assistant, Paducah CVB
- Allyson Thommen, Marketing Coordinator, Monterey County CVB
Additionally, we would like to congratulate Casey Canevari, who is the CRM Marketing Manager for Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater and an active participant in the Simpleview Client User Forum. He has been named as one of two 30 Under 30 program ambassadors to help this year's class at the Annual Convention and throughout the year.