Simpleview sets industry high water mark with 100 DMOs now using its CRM 3.0 build and 19 more on the horizon
TUCSON, February 23, 2011 - Simpleview CEO Ryan George announced today that 100 DMOs now use the 3.0 build of the company's web-based sales and relationship management software, Simpleview CRM, with the upgrade completed for the Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau last week. The company is already contracted to implement the 3.0 build for 19 new and existing CRM clients in the months ahead.
"We've worked with DMOs across the country to continually improve this product, and I think hitting the 100 mark is an indicator that we've listened to what they want from a CRM product and set our course based on that input," George said.
Simpleview was the first company to offer web-based CRM for DMOs and the first company to integrate that product with web-based CMS.
Simpleview has consistently delivered product enhancements and upgrades, including the recent MINT integration, at no additional cost to its clients as part of their annual licensing and support. The company launched simpleview CRM 3.0 in 2008, introducing more than 100 enhancements and new features unique among competing CRM products, including:
- Graphic dashboards that offer real-time metrics
- Data management improvements, such as automatic duplicate checking and the ability to import multiple values to a single field
- Advanced filter, search and reporting functions, such as the ability to combine operators, generate reports from saved searches and schedule/distribute reports automatically
- Enhancements to history and future tracking for meeting sales
- The ability to manually edit member/partner invoice dates, amounts and items
- The ability to generate traces associated with profiles, contacts and listings
- Even more refined security options for user roles
"Reaching the 100 mark was a critical step for future product enhancements," George said, "and helps move the industry closer to establishing agreed-on standards and best practices for the good of DMOs large and small alike."
This is a major milestone, but it's just the beginning. 2011 will see big changes in CRM for this industry, and our goal is to continue to lead the way with guidance from the thousands of people who use Simpleview CRM every day."
Simpleview helps destination marketing organizations (DMOs) succeed on every front, from convention sales to tourism marketing and day-to-day operations. The company offers integrated products and services including the industry's most advanced CRM and CMS platforms, powerful forecasting and reporting tools, dynamic websites, sites for mobile web, search engine optimization and interactive marketing. Founded in 1991, Simpleview employs 70+ people with offices in Tucson, Dallas and San Diego serving 170+ domestic and international destination marketing organizations.
Director of Marketing & Communications, Simpleview Inc.