In the destination marketing niche, Simpleview is now the exclusive reseller for a handful of Distribion products, including its Bid Book Generator.
A faster, greener way to win meetings and events.
The Bid Book Generator gives DMOs a set of customized web-based tools for creating beautiful, high-impact, brochure-quality sales kits for conventions, tradeshows and other events.
It saves DMOs time by allowing staff to respond to RFPs in a fraction of the time spent on traditional proposal processes.
Not only does that allow them to cut response time dramatically and get ahead of other responses, the streamlined process frees up sales staff to spend more time with customers and less time on tedious manual tasks.
Despite saving time, the end product sets a new bar for polish and professionalism, using smart-design functions like auto-scaling of images and text to ensure beautiful, high-impact magazine-style documents that perfectly reflect your destination and brand.
How Bid Book Generator Works.
- Set Up Phase: We work with you to carefully design templates with attention to style, content and permissions. If you think of a proposal as a binder, this is the phase where we create the look, define all the sections, determine how content might change from proposal to proposal and who is granted permission to change what.
- Creating a Bid Book: Once templates are set up, your team can generate proposals by selecting templates, updating copy with wizard-style forms, including or excluding content with simple check-box menus and customizing images.
- Distributing a Bid Book: The Bid Book Generator then creates a brochure-quality customized PDF that you can email, print, copy on a flash drive, send to a designated printer or make available online.
Features and Benefits.
The best way to understand what the Bid Book Generator can do for you is to schedule a demo. In the meantime, here's a short list of core features and benefits.
- Wizard-based tools make it fast, familiar and easy to learn
- Automatic control of type, layout and core visual elements empower your sales team while preserving high-impact design
- Real-time WYSIWYG previews mean faster development and no-worry editing
- A library of versatile templates helps you minimize customizations over time with just-right shells at your fingertips
- Detailed permissions manage the balance between flexibility and control while preserving brand and consistent messaging
- Merge-style personalization lets you win prospects' attention with text and images tailored to each recipient
- Defined mandatory sections and content ensure consistent offers and information
- Integration with simpleview CRM saves time and ensures the accuracy of critical content and your Bid Book Generator response
Schedule a Demo.
In a nutshell, there are five simple reasons for DMOs to use the Bid Book Generator:
- Dramatically reduce lead time and hours invested in responding to RFPs
- Frees up sales professionals to spend more time engaged with prospects
- Increase conversion with higher-quality proposals
- Ensure consistent information and messaging
- Save on printing costs and reduce waste
Contact your account manager to schedule a demo and see how Bid Book Generator can help your meetings and events team get more done in less time and win more bids.