Announcing four new DMO websites powered by Simpleview CMS: Mississippi Gulf Coast, Pocono Mountains, San Luis Obispo and Temecula Valley
For Immediate ReleaseTUCSON, December 1 — Simpleview launched four new destination marketing websites in Q3 2009: Mississippi Gulf Coast, Pocono Mountains, San Luis Obispo County and Temecula Valley, all powered by the company's content management system, Simpleview CMS. Some notable features of the new sites include advanced search tools for helping visitors find content in a snap, rich content, search engine optimization (SEO) and a robust Content Management System (CMS):
- Visitor-centric listings searches — website visitors can search lodging, dining, shopping and more by combinations of subcategory, area and/or keyword (Mississippi Gulf Coast)
- Insider Information — blogging covering everything from hunting and fishing to arts, networking and culinary delights demonstrates best practices for DMOs (Pocono Mountains)
- Search-optimized photos — simpleview's Video & Photo Tour application allows search engines to fully index photos by generating "hidden" HTML pages (San Luis Obispo)
- Friendlier tools for managing website banner ads — back-end site administration tools color-code potential ads by size, making it easy to match ads to suitable locations in page templates (Temecula)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast: http://www.gulfcoast.org
- Pocono Mountains: http://www.800poconos.com
- San Luis Obispo: http://www.sanluisobispocounty.com
- Temecula: http://www.temeculacvb.com
About Simpleview CMS
Developed hand-in-hand with DMOs, Simpleview CMS represents the most advanced content management system tailored to destination marketing. The system gives DMOs both world-class sites and the control and affordability of in-house maintenance with a user-friendly interface, WYSIWYG editing, built-in workflow and control over more than 30 website widgets, applications and extensions, including social media integrations, booking engines, banner advertising, event calendars, video and photo tours and more.
From 2007 to 2009, Simpleview has made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private U.S. companies, ranking top-10 in the travel category the past two years. The company employs 60+ people in Tucson and San Diego, and since 1991 has maintained a 96% client retention rate while capturing the largest market share in its field, helping 130+ destination marketing organizations (DMOs) get the most out of technology, the web and interactive marketing. At the highest level, Simpleview develops big-picture strategies for DMO sales, marketing and operations. On a tactical level, they offer integrated products and services tailored to destination marketing: social media strategy, powerful forecasting and reporting, dynamic websites and mobile web, SEO, interactive marketing and the industry's most advanced CRM and CMS. In the 12 months leading up to Q4 2009, Simpleview's CRM system drove $6.1 billion in economic impact for more than 85 clients, which include destinations ranging from New York City to Portland, Boston to Jacksonville, Toronto to the Bahamas. Simpleview will host its next annual CVB Summit—a training and education event for clients—at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain, April 25-28, 2010.
# # #CONTACT: Cara Frank Director of Marketing, Simpleview (520) 575-1151 ext 143 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.simpleviewinc.com