Best Place to Work Award
2007 & 2011
Seven consecutive years
on the Inc. 5000 list of the
fastest growing, privately held
2012 Gold Addy Award Winner
for the simpleview Holiday Snow Globe
We're true believers in the power of tourism and how forward-thinking technology can enhance it. If you're on the lookout for something big - a truly career-defining experience - then simpleview is the perfect spot to grow as a professional.
Be a part of a company that everybody in the tourism and travel industry is buzzing about...and have some fun along the way. Welcome to simpleview.
simpleview is actively looking for top-shelf talent for the positions below. If you don't see your ideal job below but know you have skills and experience that would complement our team, email us your resume and cover letter as PDF attachments.
|View | Share||CRM Developer|
At simpleview we value:
HARD WORK - Effort will never be compromised. If nothing else, we work hard and trust that those around us are doing their level best.
WORKING SMART - We use objective metrics to make good decisions, take the time to plan and think, and constantly improve our processes.
PEOPLE - We choose to work with friendly, talented people, who value diversity and teamwork, reinforced by professional development opportunities and appropriate recognition and rewards.
COMMUNICATION - Open, honest, professional, constructive and timely communication allows us to challenge and support each other.
In addition to competitive salaries and incentive-based bonus plans, simpleview offers:
• Full individual medical insurance coverage for employees
• Vision coverage for employees
• Reduced dental insurance coverage
• Cell phone reimbursement program*
• Short term disability
• Term Life Insurance
• Matching funds for retirement plan (upon meeting eligibility requirements)
• Home Purchase Down Payment Assistance Program
• Referral Hire Bonus Program
• Personal Education Development Program
• Relaxed dress code/ work environment
• 15 days of paid time off per calendar year (pro-rated by month)
• 6 federal holidays PLUS a floating week off to be used between Dec. 24th and Jan 1st every year, AND the day after Superbowl for a total of 12 paid holidays
* For certain positions in the organization
|"Because we develop many of our websites and projects with ColdFusion, we have established a user group for our team and other Tucson-area developers to learn from each other. Every meeting is really fun!" |
-Mario Vasquez, Senior Interactive Developer
|"You may not believe it, but we have a lot of talented musicians on staff! If you're musically inclined, feel free to join the Flock o' SQLs - the simpleview house band!" |
Kent Menkens, Ticketing Group Leader