Best Place to Work Award
2007 & 2011
Seven consecutive years
on the Inc. 5000 list of the
fastest growing, privately held
We're true believers in the power of tourism and how forward-thinking technology can enhance it. If you're on the lookout for something big - a truly career-defining experience - then Simpleview is the perfect spot to grow as a professional.
Simpleview is actively looking for top-shelf talent for the positions below. If you don't see your ideal job below but know you have skills and experience that would complement our team, email us your resume and cover letter as PDF attachments.
|CMS Developer ||View Job Description & Apply |
|CRM Analyst ||View Job Description & Apply |
|CRM Developer ||View Job Description & Apply |
|DTN Sales Manager ||View Job Description & Apply |
|SEO Analyst||View Job Description & Apply|
At Simpleview We Value:
HARD WORK - Effort will never be compromised. If nothing else, we work hard and trust that those around us are doing their level best.
WORKING SMART - We use objective metrics to make good decisions, take the time to plan and think, and constantly improve our processes.
PEOPLE - We choose to work with friendly, talented people, who value diversity and teamwork, reinforced by professional development opportunities and appropriate recognition and rewards.
COMMUNICATION - Open, honest, professional, constructive and timely communication allows us to challenge and support each other.
In addition to competitive salaries and incentive-based bonus plans, Simpleview offers:
• Full individual medical insurance coverage for employees
• Vision coverage for employees
• Reduced dental insurance coverage
• Cell phone reimbursement program*
• Short term disability
• Term Life Insurance
• Matching funds for retirement plan (upon meeting eligibility requirements)
• Home Purchase Down Payment Assistance Program
• Company Stock Awards - Full-time employees are eligible to participate the first day of employment
• Referral Hire Bonus Program
• Personal Education Development Program
• Relaxed dress code/ work environment
• 15 days of paid time off per calendar year (pro-rated by month)
• 6 federal holidays PLUS a floating week off to be used between Dec. 24th and Jan 1st every year, AND the day after Superbowl for a total of 12 paid holidays
* For certain positions in the organization
|"You may not believe it, but we have a lot of talented musicians on staff! If you're musically inclined, feel free to join the Flock o' SQLs - the simpleview house band!" |
Kent Menkens, Ticketing Group Leader
|"We come to work every day to help make destinations more appealing and travel-friendly. We're extremely lucky to travel and experience a variety of destinations, while working with them to improve their marketing efforts. This is a dream job!" |
Adaleta Avdic, Account Manager
|"Through the PED program at Simpleview, I have attended two excellent national conferences on web development in San Francisco, a local database training course, and an online class for advanced responsive web techniques. I enjoy bringing back new ideas and techniques and keeping pace with best practices in front-end web development." |
Kate Stamps, CMS Developer
|"Working at Simpleview is fantastic! I love to travel and have met some amazing people, and had some great laughs while working with the variety of Simpleview clients. I also work with some truly amazing people and could not ask for a better work environment." |
Shannon Flemming, Senior CRM Analyst