People experience simpleview websites as beautifully designed, easy-to-navigate and packed with features that make it a pleasure to plan a visit or explore a destination for a meeting or group travel.
On the back end, however, those sites are driven by simpleview CMS, the most powerful content management system for destination marketing and the only CMS system that doesn't require a secondary provider for integration with CRM.
With simpleview CMS, you don't need to choose between the affordability of maintaining a no-frills website in house or top-shelf creative and site features maintained by an outside agency. We give you the best of both.
CMS from Every Angle
simpleview CMS is designed to accommodate the many audiences
DMOs may serve through their websites, including:
- Meeting planners
- Leisure travelers
- Members and industry partners
- The media
- Sports and film
simpleview CMS Highlights
- More than 40 widgets and front-end tools and features
- Simple tools to add pages, edit content and update navigation
- Private, password-protected content for internal audiences
- Special landing pages for tracking marketing initiatives
- Automatic site map updates when pages are created or deleted
- Page/navigation independence to associate pages with multiple menus or none
- Prominent partner integrations: TripAdvisor, Google and more
System & Interface Features
- Integration with simpleview CRM or third-party CRM
- Web-based - anywhere access + no installs or manual updates
- Simple text-box and drop-down forms throughout
- WYSIWYG editing and sendable page previews
- Automatic back-ups for no-stress content roll backs
- Approval queues for content from partners, site visitors and others
- Varying permissions: read-only, write or write pending approval
- Asset library accommodating images, video, Flash, widgets, etc.