Web User Group Application
If you are interested in applying to a become a member
of the Simpleview Web User Group, please review the following
information and submit the application located at the bottom of the
The goals & objectives of this group are as follows:
provide insight from the full spectrum of our web community as users
from different destination marketing organizations with unique sets of
roles and responsibilites
- To field and filter ideas and suggestions from our user community
identify, discuss and refine the most useful features and functionality
to best serve the Web/Simpleview CMS community & the Web Users
focus on specific issues and common challenges with an aim to establish
a common set of web-focused best practices for the tourism industry and
Simpleview's products and services
- To appoint leaders within
our Web community who are recognized as super users and trusted peers
who share the same viewpoint and perspective as their counterparts at
- To act as evangelists and enforcers of best practices to steer web managers and users in the right direction
The terms and conditions of this group are as follows:
member will serve a term of two years starting and ending at our onsite
Annual Summit meeting. A secondary onsite meeting will occur in the
fall each year - location/dates TBD, but will likely be paired with an
- Each member will be required to attend a minimum of two onsite meetings during their term.
- Each member may reapply after their term expires via the online application, accepting these terms and conditions.
member agrees to serve as a reference for Simpleview in providing
testimonials and feedback to current and prospective clients about our
products and services.
- Each member agrees, if asked, to participate in Summit presentations and/or serve as a mentor to new Summit attendees
- Each member will act as the sole representative of their DMO per term
- Any member that misses more than two meetings (onsite or call in) within a term will be excused from the User Group.
applications will be accepted throughout the year, but new members will
always be selected in January, with their term beginning and ending at
The Annual Simpleview Summit in April or May.
The member benefits of this group are as follows:
- One free Annual Summit registration
- Special recognition at the Annual Summit via
- Introduction of each member at the Newcomers Opening Reception
- Web User Group badge for each member to wear throughout the Annual Summit
- Recognition of all group members during the CEO's Opening Summit Address
By submitting the below application you are agreeing to the Simpleview Web User Group terms and conditions.